Re: Please add hint to remove q2-feature-classifier from testing to enable scikit-learn migrating

Hi Andreas, Étienne

On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 at 19:31, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> we need to check why q2-feature-classifier does not work with
> scikit-learn.  But for the moment it would help if scikit-learn could
> migrate to testing to free lots of its rdepends from testing removal
> warnings.

I don't see a bug filed against q2-feature-classifier.  I don't like
to add removal hints for packages without an RC bug, otherwise they
tend to migrate straight back into testing.

On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 at 19:49, Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu> wrote:
> q2-feature-classifier and also q2-sample-classifier might need
> hinting.  They both benefit from fixes in unstable but pending
> migration to testing, which should occur in 2 and 4 days
> respectively.  I'm not sure whether all three packages are in
> deadlock due to transition freeze policy though.

I've added hints to let q2-feature-classifier and q2-sample-classifier
migrate.  Let's see if that unblocks things.

Regards
Graham