Re: Autopkgtest fails for invesalius

I pushed other patch to fix this problem.

----- Mensagem original -----
De: "Andreas Tille" <andreas@an3as.eu>
Para: "Thiago Franco de Moraes" <thiago.moraes@cti.gov.br>
Cc: "debian-med" <debian-med@lists.debian.org>
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2023 11:21:39
Assunto: Re: Autopkgtest fails for invesalius

Am Wed, Feb 08, 2023 at 12:03:05PM -0200 schrieb Thiago Franco de Moraes:
> I pushed a commit with this new patch.

Thanks for the patch.  Unfortunately there is some gdcm issue left[1]:

[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/debci/.config/invesalius/config.json'
[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/debci/.config/invesalius/config.cfg'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/invesalius/app.py", line 573, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/share/invesalius/app.py", line 566, in main
    non_gui_startup(options, args)
  File "/usr/share/invesalius/app.py", line 280, in non_gui_startup
    from invesalius.control import Controller
  File "/usr/share/invesalius/invesalius/control.py", line 40, in <module>
    import invesalius.reader.dicom_reader as dcm
  File "/usr/share/invesalius/invesalius/reader/dicom_reader.py", line 29, in <module>
    gdcm.Trace_DebugOff()
AttributeError: module 'gdcm' has no attribute 'Trace_DebugOff'

Kind regards
    Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/invesalius/-/jobs/3919658

--