Re: Request for Sponsorship: VeryFastTree - Parallelized and Optimized Version of FastTree

Hi César,

Am Fri, Jun 30, 2023 at 04:16:05PM +0200 schrieb César Pomar:

> That will be simple. VeryFastTree has the same interface as FastTree. The
> test
> that exists for FastTree in its package should be valid for VeryFastTree as
> well.
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/fasttree/-/tree/master/debian/tests

Sounds pretty sensible.  I'll implement this soon.

> Based on what you've mentioned, I think it would be best to update xxhash
> and robin-map to modern versions that can later be replaced by the Debian
> versions. By doing this, I will also solve the issue with the CMakeLists
> file.
> Once everything is correct, I can package it as version 4.0.1.

Very cool!  Thanks a lot for your cooperation

     Andreas.

PS: Hope I get DKIM working quickly since also gmail rejects my mails
    and I can't CC you.

--
http://fam-tille.de