Re: Request for Sponsorship: VeryFastTree - Parallelized and Optimized Version of FastTree

Hi,

> On Thu, Jul 06, 2023 at 04:53:11PM +0200, César Pomar wrote:
> > Thank Nilesh for the corrections. I have taken them into account in the
> > last implementation.
>
> This line
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/veryfasttree/-/commit/71dd640efa995cf14239534cac5fff38a93b593b#66a85d79424c0df9294d31905896b99d0e8b06b7_0_16
>
> Seems wrong. There's no "veryfasttree-sse" binary. You need to change it

Thank you, I hadn't realized that.

> to sse2. Also, why have you added extra `exec` before the binary is called?

I use exec to replace the sh process with VeryFastTree. I believe it's
cleaner than having sh running and the program hanging from it.
If this is a problem, I can change it.

César