"Poll" for video conference date

Hi,

I think we do not need any poll site to decide how to schedule our video
conferences in future.  IMHO it makes sense to do it in the beginning of
each month and as far as I understood responses (private and public) it
make sense to stick close to weekends.  If you have some opinion when it
is good for you simply rank your preferences with numbers 1 (=prefered),
2 (=OK), 3 (=I might join), 4 (=its hard vor me to join) of 5 (=I will
not be able to join)

Example for my case
   Friday
       [3] 17 UTC
       [1] 18 UTC
       [1] 19 UTC

   Saturday
       [4] 17 UTC
       [3] 18 UTC
       [3] 18 UTC

   Sunday
       [3] 17 UTC
       [1] 18 UTC
       [1] 19 UTC

The smallest value of the responses should win.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de