Re: Fwd: civetweb_1.15+dfsg-5_source.changes REJECTED

Deal Nilesh,

Thanks for your help!

On 15/07/23 17:35, Nilesh Patra wrote:
On Sat, Jul 15, 2023 at 01:46:57PM +0200, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:
On another topic, it looks like I've been kicked off the
"debian-med-packaging" mailing list, and I'm unable to register back using
my "s.jodogne@orthanc-labs.com" e-mail. Is there currently a known issue on
the Debian mailing lists?

What exactly does "unable to register back" translate to? is it that you
never get the 'subscribe' mail?

I never get the "subscribe" mail, nor any mail from the mailing list (though it used to work until the Debian freeze, and I never unregistered). Looks like I've been blacklisted.

Do you happen to use gmail with @orthanc-labs.com by any chance? From
your mail headers I got a hint that you use ovh mail and somewhere in
the loop you use a MS server - is that correct?

No, my GMail account is only there to sign the packages, in order to hopefully have a long-term address that never gets blacklisted by the GAFAM.

gmail has started rejecting emails which do not contain a DKIM signature
or fail their SPF checks. It is likely similar for outlook and other
providers too (alioth subscribe mails are not dkim signed). > Check your spam in case it has your address. If you had ever setup
login for
https://alioth-lists.debian.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/debian-med-packaging
then going there to login with your creds and re-subscribing your mail
could help.

I have evidently checked my spam box multiple times, as well as tried to unregister/re-register, but this unfortunately didn't help.

The strange thing here is that I seemingly still receive the mails from the "Debian Med" list, but not from "Debian Med Packaging".

If not, you'll have to reach out to the list admins.

I will do this.

Best,
Sébastien-