Re: Flex help needed for eegdev (Was: Re: eegdev: FTBFS: ../../lib/stdio.h:64:3: error: #error "Please include config.h first.")

Nilesh Patra:
On Fri, Aug 25, 2023 at 05:17:47PM +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:
[...]

I had figured out this already, but conffile.lex.c does not exist in the
project, it is generated as a part of the lexer output. In particular:

Ok, apologies it was not clear to me from your opening email, where you were stuck. I incorrectly assumed it was an an earlier stage than you are, so my input was not useful to you.

I checked the source of `conffile.l` and it need already has to runes to include config.h where I would have assumed you needed to (https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/eegdev/-/blob/master/src/core/conffile.l#L24).

A bit of searching found the following flex upstream bug:

  * https://github.com/westes/flex/issues/564

Which seems related. Hopefully, it can help you.

Best regards,
Niels