Re: [Advent bug squashing] 9 bugs + 1 bug = 10 bugs

Hi Étienne,

Am Sun, Dec 03, 2023 at 03:54:57PM +0100 schrieb Étienne Mollier:
> > Please leave some low hanging fruits for me! ;-P
>
> I see at least four screenful worth of low hanging fruits in the
> bug tracking system affecting Debian Med packages, if not more.
> That should be plenty for everyone.  ;)

Psssst, don't tell here on a public list.  You are uncovering the reason
why I was able to close so many bugs in the past.  Newcommers might step
in and start closing bugs ...   Or even people claiming to have to less
time find out it just takes less than 5min to close a bug.

> > Honestly, if you both as well as Nilesh would not have joined the team
> > we would not manage to do all the work.  Its a great pleasure for me to
> > work together with you all.
>
> You're welcome!

Thanks again
    Andreas.