Re: Last call for any other location than Berlin (Was: Any suggestions for next Debian Med sprint (in person meeting)?)

Hi Sasccha,

did you managed to reserve a room for our sprint?  It would be nice if
we know in advance to arrange travel for those who do not come from
close by.

Kind regards and have a nice CHristmas
   Andreas.

--