[Advent bug squashing] Thanks to all who joined the fun

Hi,

I think bug #1059214 was my last one in this years Advent bug squashing.
Thanks to all who joined.  For those who missed the fun for whatever
reason there are some "add build support for loongarch64" and some
"Fails to build source after successful build" low hanging fruits left.
;-)

For those who live in those parts of the world where Christmas matters
I wish a merry Christmas.  I'm looking forward work together with all
of you next year
   Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de