Re: Last call for any other location than Berlin (Was: Any suggestions for next Debian Med sprint (in person meeting)?)

Hi all,

[...]
Just lets fix it on this 16.2. water tower whoever will make it and 17-18 inside the kacher space provided by Saschas company.

I can see in our internal calendar that the room has been booked for
17./18.2.

We should setup an according Wiki page quickly (but I will not be possible to do this today).

Should I just clone the previous page, just updating the year and
resetting the registration list?

Cheers
Sascha