Re: libcifpp updated

Hi Maarten,

On 2024-04-03 18:32, Maarten L. Hekkelman wrote:
Could someone with the appropriate powers have a look a the updated package for libcifpp and upload it to the proper location? I guess it needs to go through experimental again?

I can give it a look. I noticed that libcifpp git repository on salsa lacks some of the git tags for recent uploads, the latest being debian/5.0.4-1 although there seems to be ~10 uploads since then. Could you please push them? Tags would make it easier for me to see what has changed in between uploads.

Best,
Andrius