Re: A few new-maintainer questions.

Hi,
>>"Zephaniah" == Zephaniah E, Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net> writes:

 Zephaniah> Ick, perhaps we could use a new field?

	Umm, I think that is a bad idea. A new field should not be
 introduced lightly, and having one just because of aesthetics is not acceptable.

 Zephaniah> This seems to come up a bit too often, hmm, perhaps
 Zephaniah> something in the policy could help?

	Develoeprs reference, maybe. This is not a policy issue.

	manoj

--
 In buying horses and taking a wife shut your eyes tight and commend
 yourself to God.