Re: Remove Debian Maintainer

	There is no way in hell everyone reads every word of -devel and -private.
(Go ahead and say Im wrong :) ).    I used pine for a long while, and got by.
I switched to gnus, which is not too comfortable, but is threaded.  I just try
to scan the topics for emergencies (important broken things, and the like),
and a few topics that I may be interested in, or may know something about.
	I think that if you maintain a less important package, then your time requirements
will not be too great-- you don't need to get into every political discussion.
	Debian also very much needs people who invest little time, but maintain
a package or two.
	John

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>