Re: Cannot install Linux on laptop

I have installed Linux on a different computer several different times, but I just
can't seem to get past the initial loading of the kernel at the very begining.  As
I said earlier, my ThinkPad reboots itself when it tries to load the Kernel.  Then
it repeats the process over and over again.  I have tried using the different
images that come on the Binary CD, and although not surprising they didn't work.  I
checked out the web and I have found nothing, anymore ideas...?