Re: debian source == original source. How ?

Ionutz Borcoman wrote:
> To train myself, I am packing one of my own programs. I have understood
> that, in the case debian_source == original_source, you can add to your
> source directory tree a directory called debian and keep specific files
> there.
>
> I have 2 questions about this:
> 1. I am using a simple makefile, as I haven't have time to read about
> automake/autoconf. My makefile has an "distclean" entry which deletes
> all unusefull files and lets a clean src directory. It deletes the
> binary executable also. Do I have to delete any files from debian
> directory. Should I put this in my Makefile ?

I believe it is okey to have the Makefile clean out the main directory
and let debian/rules clean out the debian directory.
Shouldn't really matter one way or another, that's just the default that
debhelper will give you.

[snip #2 for lack of a clue]

-Mitch

BTW - If/when you find a good autoconf tutorial, send me a pointer to it.
I've been 'self-learning' and I don't really get along with my teacher. ;)