Re: packaging on master/va

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, Andrew Feinberg wrote:

> Also, my package is on multiple platforms. If I'm building a package for
> i386, how would I build it for the others if I don't have access to
> those types of boxen?

This is a good question.

The answer is that there are already people in Debian dedicated to
compile everything for each other architecture, so you should not
worry about that.

Please, consider to sumbit a wishlist bug against developers-reference if
this is not clearly stated there.

Thanks.

--
 "1b4ce3b929978d5cb3abfef61fc6b017" (a truly random sig)