Re: multiple binary packages (again)

On Sat, 14 Aug 1999, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Why don't take a look a other sources building many packages ? Vim was
> listed as an example ... you may want to take a look at perl-5.005 too.
>
> That's the best source of information in general, look what has already
> been done.
i took apache-1.3.3-7, it seems having same my matters with ssl

> Apart from that, isn't there a non-US problem with the SSL support ? Take
> care not to install in main something that could not be exported by US
> residents.
right, i have to break source in two anyway. i can't put source in main
distribution that require some non-US packages, can i?

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok <cavok@freemail.it>
  --[ get my public pgp key at http://cavok.freeweb.org