Which section for wmMatrix?

Hi all

I've packaged wmMatrix, a WindowMaker dock app that displays The Matrix
(from the film of the same name). One thing I'm a little unsure about
is where to put it. It naturally goes in x11 as it is an X app, but
one could also argue for graphics as it is eye candy (like Cthugha,
which is in graphics). I see that wmmand, which displays the Mandelbrot
set in a dock app, is in games but xfractint is in graphics. Aaargh!

Anyone got a definitive answer on this one?

-mj (who's leaning towards graphics)
--
Michael-John Turner          | http://www.edr.uct.ac.za/~mj/
mj@phantom.eri.uct.ac.za     | Linux @ UCT -> http://www.leg.uct.ac.za/