Re: libtricks instead of fakeroot

On Mon, 11 Jan, 1999, Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got a request to change a Depends: fakeroot to Depends: libtricks.
>
> I just need the functionality of fakeroot, not the extended things in
> libtricks.

Libtricks is only small

Package: libtricks
Installed-Size: 130

> Forcing the user to install libtricks seems too harsch, so: is it OK
> to use Depends: libtricks | fakeroot ?

Looks good, but surely libtricks should provide: fakeroot - the correct way to
solve the problem.

Package: libtricks
Section: utils
Maintainer: joost witteveen <joostje@debian.org>
Version: 0.2-5
Replaces: fakeroot
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.0.7u-6), libstdc++2.9
Conflicts: fakeroot