coding...

Hi all,

I maintain some debian packages and am quite apt at using case tools and
debian utilities to package existing code.  However I have started trying
to write some software of my own and while I know C quite well I am a little
lost when it comes to some of the linux/unix system calls and the glibc
libraries.

Is there a good place anyone can suggest to get help with this stuff (or
some good references?).

At the moment I am trying to use the setresuid calls and getting nowhere
(I can't get it to compile...even though I am including all the stuff on
the man page).

Thanks all,

Chris

       As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
Reply with subject 'request key' for PGP public key.  KeyID 0xA9E087D5