Re: setgid stuff

Peter S Galbraith:

> Can debhelper do this?  Yes, see the man page for dh_suidregister

I can't figure it out. I have created a debian/suid file:

===[ cut ]===
jwhois /usr/bin/jwhois root users 2755
===[ cut ]===

But when I try to install, all I get is:

Setting up jwhois (2.3pre3-1) ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/jwhois.conf ...
suidregister: /jwhois not found
dpkg: error processing jwhois (--install):
 jwhois

Perhaps it's the incorrect syntax? I couldn't find any information about the
syntax of that file anywhere.

I also get a number of errors during creation:

dh_suidregister
Use of uninitialized value at /usr/bin/dh_suidregister line 51.
Use of uninitialized value at /usr/bin/dh_suidregister line 56.
Use of uninitialized value at /usr/bin/dh_suidregister line 62.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/