Help with Bug #58648

Hi,

I am in desperate need of help to fix Bug #58648.  As I cannot replicate it
(that would imply having a slink box to be upgraded to potato), and as I am
a little bit confused about section 8.5 of the Packaging Manual, I need some
enlightenment here.

The problem seems to be caused by the way I split the slink prcs package
into the potato packages prcs and prcs-el.  I moved the Emacs addon support
from potato prcs into prcs-el.  Of course, I declared "Conflicts: prcs (<<
1.2.15-1)" in prcs-el, but this does not seem to be sufficient.

>From the bug report, it seems also that during the upgrade of xemacs20, the
prcs.elc file disappeared, but the file 50prcs.el was still there.

Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks,

--
Rafael Laboissière <rafael@debian.org>