Re: how to check if an upload went through?

On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 01:56:37PM -0400, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> I tried uploading my package (axe) to master yesterday, and got an error
> message saying the GPG key on my .changes file is bad/unrecognized. I
> tried to upload again today, but this time it just tells me:
>
> 	 axe_6.1.2-7_i386.deb, md5sum ok, already done for master
> 	 axe_6.1.2-7.diff.gz, md5sum ok, already done for master
> 	 axe_6.1.2-7.dsc, md5sum ok, already done for master
> 	 axe_6.1.2-7_i386.changes ok, already done for master ]
> 	Nothing to upload
>
> How do I check if the previous upload was actually successful? The changes
> file didn't make it through the previous time, AFAIK. How do I check the
> status of the upload to know what's going on?

Use the -f or --force option on dupload to force the transfer. There
will be a axe_6.1.2-7_i386.upload file created in the directory. This
file logs uploads. The -f option forces dupload to ignore it.

Once the upload is done, you can check the incoming directory in
master by logging in directly.

HTH

--
Gopal Narayanan <gopal@debian.org> <gopal@astro.umass.edu>