Re: Making multiple packages from source.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 01:38:35PM +0200, Philipp Frauenfelder wrote:
> Hi Eduard

> I guess he wants to build a
> foo
> package and a
> foo-i686
> package as it was done with libc6 some time ago.

Yes, you're right.

> Viral, you need to build the whole package twice but this can be
> done using the same source package and the same rules file. It
> depends on the Makefile how easy it can be done. I would not
> want to do it. :-(

I was trying to avoid doing it twice over, as then, once you modify one
package, you have to reflect the changes in both places.

viral

--
http://www.infofin.com/~gandalf

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."