Looking for tester/sponsor for koch-suite and magnetic

Hi there,

I have packaged

Package name    : koch-suite
Version         : 0.7.1
Upstream Author : Michael Lestinsky <michael@lestinsky.de>
URL             : http://koch-suite.berlios.de/
Licence         : BSD
Description     : A PHP based recipe management system
 The Koch-Suite is a PHP-based recipe management system for Unix-like
 OS.  It uses MySQL or PostgreSQL as database-backend.

and

Package name    : magnetic
Version         : 2.1
Upstream Author : Niclas Karlsson <nkarlsso@ra.abo.fi>
                  David Kinder <davidk@monis.co.uk>
                  Stefan Meier <Stefan.Meier@if-legends.org>
                  Paul D. Doherty <pdd@if-legends.org>
                  Torbjörn Andersson <d91tan@Update.UU.SE>
URL             : http://www.if-legends.org/~msmemorial/magnetic.htm
Licence         : GPL
 Magnetic is an interpreter for the games written between 1985 and
 1991 by Magnetic Scrolls, a text adventure producer based in London,
 England.  Although they only produced seven games they have acquired
 legendary status for text adventures of as good quality as Infocom
 accompanied by exceptional graphics.

The packages can be downloaded from
http://www.fgan.de/~bus/Debian/src/magnetic/
and
http://www.fgan.de/~bus/Debian/src/koch-suite/

(or via apt: http://www.fgan.de/~bus/Debian testing main)

As these are my first packages I'd be thankful for any suggestions and
critics.

Best regards,
MB

--
Michael Bussmann <bus@mb-net.net>
When the men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go,