Upstream debian/ dir.

I'm sure I've seen this hashed over in the past, so feel free to point
me at list archives.

I'm the Debian maintainer for pksd, an OpenPGP keyserver. I've been
asked by upstream if I want to maintain the debian/ directory in the
project's CVS. The RPM .spec file is already done this way. Is there any
good reason not to do this? It will make things a lot easier for people
pulling running CVS builds. The only drawback I can see is changes in
the packaging between releases leads to a whole new src tarball to
upload to the archive rather than just a new diff, but hopefully this
shouldn't happen too often.

J.

--
 noodles is a quality concept that  |       Black Cat Networks Ltd
       you will be proud to         | http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/