Request for sponsor: Pencam

I am looking for a maintainer to sponsor my adoption of the Pencam package. I have packaged the latest version (0.67), and tested it on my camera and it works perfectly.

Since the last package was released, the executable generated by the makefile has been renamed from "pencam" to "pencam2". How should a packager deal with that? I have not renamed the package, but it could be confusing to users that installing the pencam package does not install an executable called pencam.
Cheers

Andy