Re: Merging sponsorship program and WNPP

Le Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 12:30:03AM +0200, Martin Michlmayr écrivait:
> I would like to discuss the exact requirements for this at debconf and
> I hope some PHP hackers will be around who can implement this.  Matt,
> ISTR that you will be at debconf but I'm not positive; can you
> confirm this?  I think buxy, mihtjel, tollef and most others who have
> worked on sponsorship scripts/pages in the past should be there.

I won't attend decconf... but it's not a big deal since I'm sure we'll
have some "Bits from Oslo" on dda. ;-)

mihtjel and tollef should have some working code already since they
started something similar a long time ago.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org