Bootsplash Updates

Some time tommorrow (aka in the morning/afternoon) I should release updated (and IMO improved) versons of my bootsplash packages. I have moved some stuff around and added some config options. Right now the only thing keeping me from uploading these packages to mentors.debian.net are licence clarifications. The bootsplash-theme-matrix and bootsplash-theme-tuxntosh packages currently do not have a licence, I am in the process of contacting the original developer and clearling this up. If I cannot contact him I will not upload any new versions of these packages (unless someone has a better solution (im sure someone does)).

Also I have changed the name of the bootsplash-theme-debiantux package to bootsplash-theme-debian-tux and inorder for it to install correctly you must first remove the bootsplash-theme-debiantux package (it should be removed when installing the new package, but I had problems with this).

Let me know if ya have any problems.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-Land.com