Re: RFS schoolbell - A calenaring server for schools

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 12:57:46PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> I agree with this.  Really, debian-native packages are debian-specific
> packages.  I would strongly encourage you to *not* make this a
> debian-native package.

Thanks to you and the others on the list, now that I understand
the situation better I realize that this makes my life *much* easier.

However, I have another question. I can move almost everything to
schoolbell-common, the only things that are left in the schoolbell
package are a few .so files. Would it make more sense rather to
create a schoolbell-dep package with only the architecture few
dependent files?

Would -dep be the right suffex?

--
Brian Sutherland

"There has got to be more to life than just being really,
really, really, ridiculously good-looking." -- Derek Zoolander