Re: RFS vamps (ITP #320067)

On Saturday 24 December 2005 09:51, Rogério Brito wrote:
> On Dec 23 2005, Claudio Moratti wrote:
> > I'm looking for a sponsor for vamps package:
>
> (...)
>
> > The package (lintian errors free) is available here:
> > http://www.knio.it/debian/vamps/
>
> Now that we have vamps in the archive, can we have k9copy too? As I
> understand it, they are meant to be used together, right?
Yes, k9copy (like the new qVamps) are frontend to vamps...
I have had to work on k9copy package, because, from the last version, some
things are changes (now it provides a library...)!

I put k9copy package on http://www.knio.it/debian/k9copy (and after the
holidays qvamps)...

I'd like some feedback about k9copy package, because this is my first welldone
(I hope) package providing a library...

> Please, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
You are right...

> Thanks, Rogério.
Have a nice day
 Claudio