Re: RFC/RFS: beef - a flexible BrainFuck interpreter

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 00:11:28 +0100
Bas Wijnen <shevek@fmf.nl> wrote:

> If you would upload it while the previous version was in Debian, you would
> need a new version.  Debian doesn't support uploading a version of a package
> which isn't higher than the one currently in the archive.

You are right. I forgot that.

> If you mean you
> wouldn't want it uploaded at all for such a change (but let the change come
> in with the next version), then I agree with you. :-)

I hope, by the time my packages get into Debian (if at all), I will learn
enought to avoid stupid mistakes like this one. O_o

Cheers.

--
KiyuKo <eof AT kiyuko DOT org>
"Like Russian Rulette with six bullets loaded"