Re: RFS: griffith -- A film collection manager

Laszlo Boszormenyi (gcs@lsc.hu):
> Do you know mcatalog maybe? How is griffith different from it? OK,
> mcatalog is a dotNet application, which needs mono under Linux; but I
> mean functionality differences.

I don't see this package in Debian, but there is another similar
package: gcfilms

Gcfilms and Griffih are basicly doing same thing, but I think that
they are very different. You can tell that simply comparing user
interfaces. Gcfilms has some features that Griffith don't have and vice
versa.

BTW: Thank you for sponsoring my package! :)

--
-=[     Piotr Ozarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-