Re: gaim-snapshot (possible) newbie question

On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 05:18:01PM +0100, Marco Cabizza wrote:
> Hello,

Hi.

> I'm trying to apply to the NM program so this whole email is quite
> newbie-ish. I've been making some gaim debs for the cvs version lately.
> It's quite stable and usable by now. Can this be a good candidate for
> experimental?

Uploading such package would be considered as hijacking someone's else
package. The current maintainer of gaim (Robert McQueen) should be first
person to contact with such idea.

So IMHO this is very bad package for starting NM process.

[...]

regards
fEnIo
--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland