RFS: mysqltcl - Interface to the MySQL database for the Tcl language

Package name: mysqltcl
Version: 3.01-2
License: Free to use, modify, redistribute
 The mysqltcl package provides a Tcl interface to the mysql database system.
 .
 Homepage: http://www.xdobry.de/mysqltcl/

The former maintainer David N. Welton agreed that I take over this package
and urged me to search for a sponsor because he is out of time to review
the package.
This package should address all bugs listed in the BTS for mysqltcl.

Would be realy nice if someone could review my changes and sponsor the upload.

Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak
I'd say stay in bed, world