Re: RFS: atheme

On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 04:23:16PM +0100, Bradley Smith wrote:
> Dear mentors,

Hello,

> Also, since this is my first package, any comments/advice would be greatly appreciated.

I will do that. It will be my first sponsor upload. :)

Things I don't really like:

debian/atheme-default:
Please refer to a manpage of something like that where the other options
are explained.

debian/changelog:
Please use a patch system for the changes above the debian directory, I
recommend you "dpatch" for example. Also please remove the empty line at
the end of the file.

debian/control:
Please add the URL to upstreams website to the description and remove
the useless whitespaces.

debian/copyright:
Tons of useless whitespaces again :)

debian/rules:
Please remove the unneeded dh_ lines and other comments from the dh-make
template.

debian/watch:
Please also remove the comments here.

The rest does really look very good, I hope we will have a good
cooperation. Now please fix the things I told you above and write an
E-Mail again, if you have questions you can also ask me on OFTC, my
nickname is "tiCo".

Regards,

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <mario@debian.org>