Re: RFS: xrdp (updated package)

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 01:24:11PM +0200, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.4.0~dfsg-3
> of my package "xrdp".

Nice, I didn't even realize that such a software exists.
I can connect to sesman but then when a connection to port 5910 is
requested I get "error - problem connecting". I'm a xrdp noob and just
tried connecting to my running session with krdc and rdesktop. There
isn't much information shipping with the package like a README.Debian.
Can you give me a hint? Sponsorship will follow as soon as I see it
working.

 Christoph
--
Peer review means that you can feel better because someone else
missed the problem, too.