Re: RFS: audtty

Kevin Coyner wrote:
> > A few more comments ...
> >
> > The man page for audtty brings up what looks like an old man page
> > for xmms-curses. Not good.

I updated the man page to be applicable to audtty and Debian (the man
page included in the upstream release is the xmms-curses one).

> > Why do you still have this line in debian/changelog?
> >
> >       * Updated package to upstream version 0.1.5a
> >
> > Since this is initial release, it is not an updated package.
> >
> > In debian/copyright:
> >
> >     Upstream Author:  should be plural since there are 3
> >
> >     In virtually every upstream file there is the copyright line:
> >
> >         2003-2005 Knut Auvor Grythe
> >
> >     Why did you put:
> >
> >         2003-2004 Knut Auvor Grythe
> >
> >     in debian/copyright? Note 2004 vs 2005.

	I fixed the date in the copyright file (sorry about that, it was from a
previous version of audtty), as well as made the AUTHOR line plural.

> > I'm a bit picky, but I like to see all unnecessary whitespace and
> > extra double space lines removed from all files. Most of your
> > debian/ files still have extraneous whitespace in them.

	I removed the unneeded line from the changelog, as well as tried to get
ride of as much of the whitespace as i could.

	I uploaded the corrected package to mentors.debian.net:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/audtty/audtty_0.1.5a-1.dsc

	Thanks again for your input.
-Chris