Re: New package "unicornscan" , I GIVE UP !

 Felipe Sateler

> So I am not the only "dump" man among the professionels in this area. Good to
> know ! Meanwhile I managed to load up my package. I suppose, someone will
> check this now (or not) and I have to wait, if there will be feedback.

it's more easy if you post a RFS template on the list, as described on
mentors.debian.net. It makes life more easy for sponsors - not everybody
knows every language/...., so sponsors pick packages they would be able
to maintain themselves. If you'd come up with a package in the language
FOO and I don't know FOO, it wouldn't make sense if I'd try to sponsor
the package for you, I wouldn't understand the source.

--
Bernd Zeimetz
<bernd@bzed.de>                         <http://bzed.de/>