Re: RFS: gnome-color-chooser

Hi Werner,

On Thursday 06 December 2007 16:56, JackTheDipper wrote:
> any comments or the redemptive upload would be great ;-)

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gnomecc/gnome-color-chooser-0.2.3.tar.gz?modtime=1196203255&big_mirror=0
and
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnome-color-chooser/gnome-color-chooser_0.2.3.orig.tar.gz
differ - why? You don't have a README.Debian to explain this and I can^wwill
only guess it's the more recent manpage. The cleanest approach would be to
use quilt or dpatch and ship the original tar.gz unmodified.

debian/copyright says regarding your packaging "... and is licensed under the
GPL, see above." - but since August, the 19th, 2007 "GPL" in Debian means
GPL3 and above mentioned is a GPL2 licence.

I couldn't find your gpg key on a keyserver:

$ gpg --recv-keys 6026BCA8
gpg: requesting key 6026BCA8 from hkp server pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de
gpgkeys: key 6026BCA8 not found on keyserver
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

regards,
	Holger