Re: RFS: splint (updated package) -- ITA and fixes a bunch of bugs

Hi

Just quickly looked at the package, will look more deeply tomorrow and
upload if noone else will be more interested/faster than me.

Dne Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:32:32 +0530
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag <giridhar@appaji.net> napsal(a):

> The changelog has a few other things listed.  In particular, I have
> removed manual.pdf from the upstream source (the source of manual.pdf is
> a Microsoft word document).  I also download and include the FAQ/bugs
> and changelog files from upstream website because they are not in the
> upstream source tarball.  The orig.tar.gz can be constructed from the
> get-orig-source target in debian/rules.  I also split the package into
> three parts because the arch-indep part is fairly large compared to the
> arch-dep part.

Are you sure that splint-data (>= 3.1.2) dependency is right? Are you
sure that splint 4.0 data will work with splint 3.1.2? And anyway you
should not hardcode version and use ${source:Version} or
${binary:Version} instead.

Also the debian/*.dirs files seems not to be needed at all.