RFS: wmanager (update, adopt, fix bugs)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.2.1-3 of the "wmanager"
package; I am hereby attempting to adopt it, fix its two bugs, and bring it
up-to-date with the Debian policy and the modern world in general :)

It builds these binary packages:
wmanager   - Select a window manager at X startup

The package appears to be lintian-, linda-, pbuilder-, and piuparts-clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 417758, 438265, 455007

- dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wmanager/wmanager_0.2.1-3.dsc

JFYI, here's my changelog entry for the 0.2.1-3 version:
  * New maintainer.  Closes: #455007.
  * Switch to dpatch.
  * Support "noopt" and "nostrip" in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.  Closes: #438265.
  * Install the HISTORY file as the upstream changelog.
  * Update Standards-Version to 3.7.3.
  * Since menu-2.1.26, install-menu is in /usr/bin, so change the path
    in debian/menu-method and bump the version in the menu dependency.
  * No longer ignore "make clean" errors.
  * Create the md5sums control file.
  * Fix a warning about a C++ string used as a C character string.
  * No need to pass -isp to dpkg-gencontrol any more.
  * Constify the arguments to WManager::_CutString().
  * If "werror" is specified in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS, make all compiler
    warnings fatal.
  * Fix the FTBFS with GCC 4.3 by including <cstdlib>.  Closes: #417758.
  * Only link against libfltk, it will bring in everything it needs.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@cnsys.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.