Re: Finding out why a Build-Dependency is fetched.

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 12:01:24PM +0530, Y Giridhar Appaji Nag wrote:
> IMO, this isn't a bug.  The order in which packages are listed in the
> build-depends shouldn't matter.  Build-Depends: lapack3-dev | refblas3-dev
> or Build-Depends: refblas3-dev | lapack3-dev (if you please) is what you
> want to use really.

Well, I've filed one already with a patch and severity serious! It
does affect common behaviour from earlier though. Let me downgrade it
if it comes to that, or the maintainer objects.

And no. I want to Build-Depend on BOTH lapack3-dev and refblas3-dev,
and not one of them. I don't want atlas3 coming in.

Thanks.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,