Help with new package...

Hey,

It's been a couple of months and still no go on my package - daloRADIUS.
In the last corresponding if I remember correctly I was notified by someone on
the mailing list that the package was built as native, meaning there was no
diff created.

Would someone please take another look and help getting this package in?

Name:    daloradius
Version:    0.9.3
Uploaded:    2007-09-24 09:30:55
Repository URL:    http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/daloradius
Section:    admin
Lintian warnings:    none
Lintian errors:    none

As a side note, when creating a package that has binary files like images, how is it
possible to configure it so that they are ignored while creating the package? (otherwise
there are errors).

Regards,
Liran.