packaging advice and eventually RFS: osmo

Hi debian mentors,

I've been a long term debian user and just created my first package:

* Package name    : osmo
  Version         : 0.1.6
  Upstream Author : Tomasz Maka <pasp@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://clay.ll.pl/osmo/
* License         : GPL
  Programming Lang: C

It builds these binary packages:
osmo       - personal organizer for GTK

The package appears to be lintian clean and builds fine in pbuilder.

The upload would fix these bugs: 460393

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/osmo/osmo_0.1.6-1.dsc

Since this is my first package, it probably still contains many errors
and it would be great if one of you could have a look at it and provide
feedback, so that I can improve both the package and my skills. Once
you believe the package is in a good shape, it would be great if someone
could sponsor an upload for me.

One comment:
The upstream Makefile does not have a clean or distclean target and I
currently do the cleaning 'by hand' in the rules file. I contacted
upstream about adding a clean targed and they consider doing so when
time permits.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Eike

--