Re: RFS: tcng (updated) (1 RC, 3 non-RC bugs)

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 12:44:41AM +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I seem to have issues getting hold on the previous sponsor (busy/bus/SA ?),
> and there's a number of bugs that could use uploading.

Try 2.  Sponsoring fixes for RC bugs earns you karma, right?

> The updated package can be found at:
> dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tcng/tcng_10b-2.dsc
>
> The issues fixed are:
>
> * FTBFS on amd64:
>   It appears that new glibc is more picky about the order of #includes (on
>   amd64 only).  One of header files defines __KERNEL_STRICT_NAMES which
>   changes the behaviour of other parts -- but only if it's seen soon enough.

By the way, there's a BTS shove/ignore fest between libc-dev and
linux-libc-dev.  Related bugs include #434040, #435700, #429064.  Yet, since
it is trivial to work around the issue here, there's no need to wait.

--
1KB		// Microsoft corollary to Hanlon's razor:
		//	Never attribute to stupidity what can be