Re: RFS: urbanterror and urbanterror-data

Due to the upstream licensing issues revealed in this thread:
http://forums.urbanterror.net/index.php/topic,9651.0.html

I will be removing urbanterror and urbanterror-data from mentors until upstream resolves their own licensing issues, at which point I'll update my packages and resubmit to mentors.

Thanks for your time and feedback,
Jack Coulter