RFS: warsow and warsow-data (updated packages)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version of the packages warsow (a first
person shooter) and warsow-data (binary independent files used to play
warsow).

The packages builds these binary packages.
warsow - the game client
warsow-server - the game server and TV server
warsow-data - the maps and other data files needed to play warsow

The upload would fix these bugs: 454156, 455387, 455388, 458758, 461659,
466265, 441435

The packages can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/w/warsow/warsow_0.42.dfsg1-1.dsc
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/w/warsow-data/warsow-data_0.42-1.dsc