help required

hello dear
My name is sadia and i am student of MS(computer science).
i want some information relating to bug #436681 that has been fixed now.

i am interesting in it and want to know  these following questionsabout it:
1- in which subpackage of "backuppc" this bug was present?
2- what was the reason of this password publicaly visible?
3-in which part of the code u have made changing  inorder to fix this bug?
4-what was the major changing that u have to do to resolve this bug?

please tell me the answers of these above questions
i shall be very very thankful to u.
bye
sadia